Welcome to the Chugiak-Eagle River Chamber of Commerce! We are an action-oriented alliance of businesses, non-profits, government and individuals committed to achieving the best sustainable business, civic and general welfare possible for this community. Our vision is to ensure that Chugiak-Eagle River is the most livable and unique hometown in Alaska.
Whether you are visiting, relocating, or already living in this great place, we invite you to explore our website. We offer a year-round visitor and community information center located in the Chugiak-Eagle River Town Center, 12001 Business Boulevard in downtown Eagle River (across the hall from the CER Public Library). Come by and visit us… we are happy to share information and resources to our residents, business customers, and visitors!
Chamber Lunch Forums are the first and third Wednesday of each month at the Eagle River Ale House - 12 noon
To reserve a seat at this informative and interesting networking event, call 694-4702 .
Office Hours are Monday - Friday 9am to 4pm
Excellence in Education 2017 Awards
A Very Vintage Tea: 2017 Annual Beautification Tea/Brunch
2017 Chamber Golf Tournament Registration
2017 Bear Paw Festival
2017 Annual Dinner/Auction
2017 Merry Merchant Munch & Winter Wonderland
- AEDC Survey on Economic Future of Anchorage, Eagle River, Chugiak, Peter's Creek & Eklutna
- Annual Dinner/Auction
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Bear Paw Festival
- Bear Paw Awards Nominations 2017
- Business & Service Directory
- Chugiak Eagle River Foundation Scholarship (Briggs)
- Chief Alex Park Support
- Excellence in Education Awards Tuesday March 28, 2017
- Merry Merchant Munch & Gingerbread Competiton 2016 Winners!
- NEW EVENT!! "Honorary Mayor" of Chugiak-Eagle River 2017
- Annual Beautification Tea (Raises funds for Chief Alex Park & Beautification Projects)