|Address 1||202 Richardson DR|
|Address 2||Unit C|
Mind, Body & Grit. Physical and mental toughness are just the basic requirements. This is about commitment. A commitment to yourself. A commitment to those around you. A commitment to make a difference, help those in need and be a keeper of the American dream. To join the National Guard without prior service, you must meet these mandatory requirements:
- Be between ages of 17 and 35
- Be a US Citizen or a permanent resident
- Be at least a junior in high schoool, or have and high school diploma or GED certificate
- Meet medical, physical, and moral requirements
- For full requirements, apply now and speak to a National Guard recruiter!